Saturday 27 March – Monday 29 March 2021
There are three simple steps for entering:
- follow us @foodfmradio,
- tag 2 chocolate-loving friends in the comments and
- Share the Giveaway post.
The giveaway post will go live on Saturday 27 March on our Instagram, Facebook & Twitter accounts. Please see the terms and conditions below. Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The #EasterChocolate Giveaway post will go live on the FoodFM social media accounts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter on Saturday 27 March 2021.
- Entries to the FoodFM #EasterChocolate Giveaway must be made in the period Saturday 27 March to Monday 29 March 2021 (ending midnight BST).
- The following conditions must be met to constitute an entry to the Giveaway:
- You must FOLLOW @foodfmradio on the platform on which you choose to take part in the FoodFM #EasterChocolate Giveaway (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter); and
- TAG the accounts of two friends in the comments section of the FoodFM #EasterChocolate Giveaway post on the platform on which you choose to take part in the FoodFM #EasterChocolate Giveaway (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter); and
- SHARE the FoodFM #EasterChocolate Giveaway post to your own account on the platform on which you choose to take part in the FoodFM #EasterChocolate Giveaway (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter). Your sharing of the post must include #EasterChocolate and you must tag @foodfmradio
- If you choose to enter the Giveaway via Instagram, the #EasterChocolate Giveaway post from the Instagram account of FoodFM must be shared to your Instagram Story and include #EasterChocolate and tag @foodfmradio
- Two winners will be selected from all entries across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by an electronic random selector.
- Each winner will win a box of 12 Robin Eggs value £12.50) from The Chocolate Detective https://www.chocolatedetective.co.uk
These delicious eggs are made in France with delicate hazelnut praline and a scattering of crunchy caramel shards, with the flavour intensified by the addition of a touch of fleur de sel, the very best sea salt.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes will be delivered by post and a signature may be required.
- Only the contact details of the winners will be collected. This will be for the sole purpose of sending the prizes and will not be retained after dispatch.
- The two winners will be announced on Tuesday 30 March 2021 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the winners’ social media handles. It is entirely the responsibility of the winners to come forward and claim their prize. Should the winners not come forward by 09.00 BST Wednesday 31 March 2021, the prizes will expire.
The organiser of the #EasterChocolate giveaway is FoodFM, 20-21, Jockey’s Fields, London, England, WC1R 4BW